S9-LMS is a Learning Management System and Talent Management System with a clear focus on ease of use. It allows an organization to setup and distribute courses to its staff, while retaining important information about their learning and skills achievements, a valuable tool for HR departments.
Public administrations have a very high need to train their collaborators to ensure top-notch qualty services to citizens. But managing in-class training is a challenge so hard that many times the training sessions get skipped, postponed, or are not followed up, which results in bad training results and lack of skills in staff.
HR staff lack the tools to understand the profile of their organization in terms of general professional abilities, making it much more difficult to find the right staff for new projects.
Finally, public administrations in general lack the tools to enable a swift, more informal communication between their staff, recurring to inadequate, officially spied-upon networks like Facebook or Google to provide these communication means.
S9-LMS allows institutions to easily create courses, organize training sessions, get automated feedback, generate skills according to completed training sessions or work experience, search skills profiles inside their institution and provide a private space for the institution's collaborators to communicate after training sessions have happened, maintaining and strengthening cross-department relationships.
This platform focuses on ease of use offering thoughtful ergonomics favoring a minimum of clicks to carry out an action. S9-LMS offers the creation of courses supplemented with a series of tools to promote learning :
- Organizational tools (Calendar, list of events, Outlook import, session planning ...
- Survey tool (creation and management of surveys and reminders on unfilled surveys ...)
- Monitoring and reporting tools (activity reports, progress, complete statistics, etc.)
- Content import and export tools (Scorm, AICC, IMS / QTI ...)
- + 20 educational tools (Forum, Wiki, Glossary, Quiz, exercises ...)
- Skills management tool (digital skills badges, research, skills wheel, etc.)
- Creation of exercises (Many types of questions, creation of question bank, quiz, Hotpotatoes, QTI2 import, Aiken and Excel import ...)
- Tool for creating a "Learning path" (easy to create by dragging and dropping content)
- Internal social network (personal profile, messaging, chat, social wall, relationships, display of skills ...)
- Course catalog (Allocation of opinions, descriptions, course sharing, course sales ...)
- Custom certificates (Creation and allocation of custom certificates, etc.)
- Virtual class (S9-MEET ...)
- Immersive learning (360 ° videos, virtual reality VR MP4 ...)
- E-commerce (course sales module via Paypal, Stripe and others ...)
- and all the new features (positioning test, work signature tool, etc.)
Optimize the organizational framework with session management
The sessions make it possible to train several groups of learners using a "reference course"
Each group has its coach and its given class period (called session). It is the platform administrator who then manages the session parameters and the participants, and defines the coaches.
- A session has a name and can be classified in a session category
- A session has a start date and an end date
- You define the participants
- Warning to the coach when registering a new user
- Session creation by import in CSV or XML format
- Possibility of course copy for integration into new sessions, entirely or by course section
- Creation of course-specific documents in the context of a session (content isolation)
- Integration of documents specific to a session in the original course or application of modifications to other sessions
Easily build learning paths easily
Producing learning paths directly with S9-LMS's tools or importing them is simple and intuitive.
S9-LMS will allow you either to import your course in Scorm format, or to build it directly with the tools available! Integrate documents by dragging and dropping and enrich your journey with a quiz, links to various resources, tests, and a certificate to finish. Define the prerequisites and test your course by switching to “learner view” mode.
Keep track of your users
S9-LMS allows you to generate reports, obtain statistics, and precisely know the activities of your users on the portal
S9-LMS allows you to generate reports, obtain statistics, and precisely know the activities of your users on the portal. Know your progress in a course illustrated on a timeline, your best score in a course, the time spent on a course, get details ...
- "Platforms" statistics: Courses, users, system, social network ...
- Course business report: detailed report (man hours, certificate generated, time spent, course progress, ...
- Global view of monitoring: students monitored, tutor of monitored learners, monitored teachers, HRD monitored, courses assigned, courses taken, sessions monitored, average figures, search by criteria, etc.
- Search in a list of student certificates
- Exam monitoring with filter on score, attempts, failures, total learners ...
- Monitoring with view on coaches, users, sessions, course overview, exercise results, access reports, exercise reports
- Adaptation of reports on demand
The "Open badges" or digital skills badges launched in 2012 by the Mozilla Foundation are certifications above all.
Use the skill wheel to find which learner can claim a particular skill. Easily create and assign digital skills badges to reward learning. You will have a simple and practical module for editing and managing skills.
The application itself serves any type of audience, from children to retirees, from fishermen to firemen to bank clerks to religious clerks to music teachers to fluid mechanics engineers.
Learn more about the features that differentiate S9-LMS from the competition.
Accounts✅ Add a new user
✅ Archive users
✅ Browse list of users
✅ Bulk User Actions
✅ Custom/Mandatory User profile fields
✅ Upload users
Activity grading✅ Course History
✅ Gradebook audit trail
✅ Bulk User Actions
✅ Manual Grading ("Marking")
✅ Multiple grading scales
Authentication✅ Active Directory/LDAP Integration
✅ Manual Accounts
✅ No login
✅ SAML2/API Integration
✅ Self-Registration w. Admin Confirmation
Categories✅ Assign Courses to categories
✅ Create new Categories
✅ Manage Categories
✅ Priced Categories (Bundle)
Certificate management✅ Manage certification templates
✅ Predefined certification templates
✅ Unique Certificate by Course
✅ Unique Certification by Curriculum
Compliance management✅ Due Date notifications
✅ Soft/Hard Stop Due Dates
Course Creation✅ Assignments Engine
✅ Built-In Authoring Tool
✅ Can reuse PPTs, PDFs, Videos
✅ Changing Course default settings
✅ Consume online video content
✅ Course backup Options
✅ Learning Paths (Curriculums)
✅ Survey Engine
✅ Tests Engine
✅ Upload courses
Customization✅ Mobile Learning Support
✅ Personalized views
Enrollment✅ Attendance Tracking
✅ Guest Access Settings
✅ Manual Enrollment
Format✅ Course Discussions
✅ LIVE Chat Option
✅ Social Format
✅ Topics Format
✅ Video Conferencing Integration
Gamification✅ Badge customization
Interface options✅ Additional external pages
✅ Language settings
✅ Media embedding settings
✅ Multilanguage Support
✅ Ready-made Themes
Learning types✅ Asynchronous Instructor-led
✅ Asynchronous Self-paced
✅ Blended Learning
✅ Synchronous Virtual Classroom
Mobile learning✅ Online (Internet connected)
Reports✅ Canned Reports
✅ Dashboards and Graphic Reports
✅ Exporting Reports in variety of formats
✅ Grading Report Settings
Roles✅ Role Assignment
✅ System Permissions per role
Security✅ Strong Passwords
System reports✅ Email notification settings
✅ Live Logs